- Full-bodice one piece swimsuit.
- A higher neckline hides any surgery scars or burns.
- Hook closure.
- Soft removable cups.
- Comfortable, adjustable elastic shoulder straps.
- Solid black inserts at the waist, sides and back flatter your figure; the medium-height back fits perfectly and stays in place.
Sizing & Fit:
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.
We want you to make the right choice. To help ensure this, we offer a fair and flexible return policy. Watches must be returned to us in brand new, unworn and undamaged condition. Unless you are certain that you are keeping the watch, do not remove any protective coverings, have the watch strap or bracelet resized, or wear the watch. Watches above $3,000 are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee in ALL CASES. This restocking fee is charged when the item is returned and authenticated to be in new, unworn, and undamaged condition. Additional charges may be incurred, or refund refused (and item returned to customer at customer's expense) if the watch is returned in damaged condition.